Jewellery Care Instructions
- Pour some warm water in a small bowl, and add some mild dishwashing soap.
- Dip a soft, lint-free cloth in the soapy water, and then gently wipe the stainless steel jewelry with the damp cloth until the piece is clean.
When cleaning it, rub the item along its polish lines.
- Wipe the remaining soap off your jewelry using a moist cloth dipped in clean water.
- Dry the jewelry well with a clean towel, and then leave your pieces to air dry.
After your stainless-steel jewelry is clean, you can use a polishing cloth to shine it.
Using a soft, lint free cloth is an effective way to keep your jewellery looking shiny and lustrous. Do not use tissue paper or paper towels to clean metal as they can cause scratching
Maintaining and Storing Stainless Steel Jewelry
- Although stainless steel jewelry doesn’t tarnish or corrode and doesn’t require special care, it can scratch.
- That’s why you should wear and store your pieces in a way that minimizes any contact with other items that can damage your stainless-steel jewelry.
- If your jewelry does get scratched, you can always have it professionally polished by a jeweler.
- Store your stainless-steel pieces separately from jewelry made of other metals. It is best if you keep your stainless-steel items in individual bags or pouches.